Thanks for your commitment to LCMS church planting efforts in Lima, and for taking time out of your St. Patrick’s Day for a brief update on how your gifts and prayers are bearing fruit. You’re the pot of gold at the end of our rainbow!
Our agenda will be
1. Welcome & Opening Prayer
2. Los Olivos Report – Rev. Walterson Siewert
3. La Victoria Mission Report – Rev. James Sharp
4. Castillo Fuerte Project Report – Rev. James Sharp
5. Short-term Teams Update – Erin Mackenzie
6. Budget Update – Rev. James Sharp/Blake Warren
8. Closing Prayer
You may wish to preview the reports from La Victoria and Los Olivos so as to come prepared with questions and/or talking points. No need to RSVP, just click below to join the meeting as your schedule permits. Contact Volunteer Coordinator Erin Mackenzie with questions.