Here’s what you’ll need:
- 2 pounds of pork cut into 1-inch cubes (I would typically use shoulder)
- 2 – 3 tablespoons of flour (this is optional, so don’t worry if you’re out)
- 3 tablespoons neutral oil or lard
- 2 tablespoons sweet paprika (or any kind you have)
- 1 large white onion, chopped (or any onion you have on hand)
- 3 bay leaves, 5 allspice berries, 8 black pepper corns
- about 1 cup of broth, white wine, or water
- 1 can of sauerkraut (about 14 ounces)
- 200 grams/8 oz. sour cream
- salt, pepper, chili, sugar (all according to your taste)
- bread to eat with the goulash
- Large pot for the stove top
- Spatula/wooden spoon
Have all of your ingredients ready to go for when we start. While the goulash is simmering for a bit, we’ll sit down and have a conversation about what missions looks like currently. And who knows what special guests might appear. This recipe is for about four servings. It freezes well so cook it just for yourself or for the whole family.
Send me an email if you have any questions: firstname.lastname@example.org or send me an iMessage or WhatsApp message at the number +420 731 133 105.
See you soon!